THE HONEYMOON DREAMS ARE MADE OF
It’s impossible not to be captured by the magic and romance of Castaway Island, Fiji. Our stunning private island resort is perfect for couples to celebrate their new life together. From the Bures (villas) that combine luxury with traditional Fijian architecture, to the the private nooks and vistas across our island’s 174 acres, it is truly a place to connect.
If you’re an active couple, there’s plenty of fun to be had. You’ll be able to dive, surf, ski and snorkel to your heart’s content. Our Activities Team makes sure you’ve plenty of fun to share. There’s a place and pace for every couple on Castaway.
top honeymoon activities at castaway island fiji
- Sip cocktails while watching the incredible sunset over the South Pacific ocean.
- Explore our world class marine life by snorkelling and scuba diving until your heart’s content!
- Take a private cruise to neighbouring islands, including the island where Tom Hank’s ‘Castaway’ was filmed.
- Enjoy a private beach dinner under the stars
- Explore real Fijian villages on a Shell Market tour
- Relax by the pool or on the powdery white sand beaches with a drink in hand
- Explore the surrounding waters with our complimentary kayaks and paddleboards
- Feast on fresh Fijian seafood and other delicacies with a meal at the award-winning Restaurant 1808
- And much, much more!
our honeymoon PACKAGE.
Our Castaway Family make it their priority to ensure our couples have a blissful and memorable experience for their first few weeks of married life. What better way to celebrate than with a special package, just for newlyweds? Explore the offer by clicking below